Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What honey could do for you?

What is honey?

From wikipedia, honey is a sweet food made by some insects using nectar from flowers. The variety produced by honey bees is the one most commonly referred to and is the type of honey collected by beekeepers and consumed by humans.



Many of us did not realized the good of honey until you have experienced it by your own self. Same goes to me as I only discovered the good about this food about last 4 weeks.

It's really funny if I let you know that I had a problem to recover from flu. Some told me that I had sinus and not flu, but again I'm the one knew best about myself. The reason I kept denying about sinus in me was because of I'm rarely faced the symptoms.

Back to my flu disease, I had to stand about minimum 2 months before fully recover from it. Even I went to see doctors, but the result is still same. This time around, I asked one of colleague what she had to fully recover it? She said that she had took honey everyday and after 2 weeks, the flu gone.

I did inform my husband about this and he advised me to have it as modern medicine could not help much in my case. So, early in the morning, immediately after woke up, I made my way to kitchen, took a spoon of honey, stirred with plain water and drink. I made it my routine and finally after 2 weeks, I fully recover from flu. Alhamdulillah.



Honey is no longer secret in Muslim medicine. To make it more effective in health recovery, we have to find pure honey instead of fake honey (most honey in our supermarket nowadays have been mixed with white sugar). Furthermore for flu recovery, you have to take it during your stomach is empty.

Do try and let me know your experience!

No comments: