Monday, December 14, 2009

Kluang Coffee Station

I had 1 glass of cold coffee on last Saturday evening at Kluang Coffee Station shop. I'm not a coffee lover but the drink was pretty good and I could drink it until the last drop. Time was around 5.15 pm but people around were so packed, chilled their thirsty with Kluang famous coffee. They came from far away off Singapura, Kuala Lumpur, Perak, Kelantan and as near as Johor Bahru, Melaka and even local origin. The queue was never end, always there will be people waiting for seats and immediately right after people left their seats, the seats will filled by those patiently awaits there.

Again, to boost my experienced about this heritage coffee shop, I went there for breakfast on last Sunday. It was about 7.10 am but the coffee shop seats was 80% occupied by customers. My husband a me had 2 glasses of coffee, 2 half boiled eggs, 1 set of steam bread and 1 set of toast bread. I'm feeling good about these foods. Yet we did try 2 pieces of pulut panggang and a pack of mee goreng. And it was awesome too!!

Before we left, we paid RM28.40 for all the marvelous foods served and bought 3 packs of coffee. Does you think it was cheap??? Can you have those foods for your big mouth with only:

RM1.00 for steam/ toast bread
RM1.00 to RM1.40 for hot or cold coffee
Less than RM1.00 for half boiled egg
RM0.40 for kuih
RM0.70 for mee goreng

Think it twice. But, I would recommend you to have it if you have the opportunity to be at Kluang Railway Station.

No comments: