Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Downloading song for hubby

What a surprise as my hubby love to hear song by Anang Hermansyah - Separuh Jiwaku Pergi. Since I had told him that I always download songs from internet, thus he seek my help to do it for him.

Eventually I had ample time yesterday to left my computer downloaded songs while I'm away to testing site.

Busy with forms to be submitted yesterday, Zohor pray need to be performed as time running off and of course my stomach sound a bite weird (like weeee...kruing..kruing..kruing...). Argghhh, it needs to be fill up with something!!!

Before left for home, I managed to transfer those songs to my pendrive and luckily enough space to save it!

Around 7.00 pm, my hubby kept complaining Separuh Jiwaku Pergi was not fully downloaded. I asked him to search for 4shared and download a new file until he satisfy with it. But, you used it too much my dear hubby. Because of 4shared, you left me talking to own myself ie one way communication. Ahakssss...

Do enjoy this song dude...

Separuh Jiwaku Pergi
Memang indah semua
Tapi berakhir luka
bermain hati dengan sadarmu
kau tinggal aku

Chorus

Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati hati ini
Kau curangi aku
Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati hati ini
Kau curangi aku


Kau bilang tak pernah bahagia
Selama dengan aku
Itu ucap bibirmu


Kau dustakan semua
Yang kita bina
Kau hancurkan semua

Chorus

Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati hati ini
Kau curangi aku
Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati hati ini
Kau curangi aku

Chorus


Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati hati ini
Kau curangi aku
Benar ku mencintaimu
Tapi tak begini
Kau khianati
Kau curangi aku
Kau dustai hati
benar kumencintaimu

No comments: