Sunday, August 30, 2009

New life, new environment, new taste...

Happy belated birthday to my big brother, Hakam, on his 21 years celebration. I owned you a gift, so please keep remind me about it next month.

Me and hubby went to bazar ramadhan yesterday, 29 August 2009 @ bandar semenyih. We did buy a grill chicken, 2 cups of yong tau fu, 5 pieces of spring roll and raw mango(for kerabu). Unfortunately, the spring rolls BASI. I won't trust you anymore.....i swear about this!

We break our fasting with my family. Nain, Fadli and Afiq were busy colouring their colour book. We were in peace, enjoying mee kuah, nasi serve with kampung dishes, air bandung, etc.

Back to my new employment in government sector, syukur alhamdulillah! I love my new life and don't jealous with me kay!!

No comments: