Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chic Outlet Shopping Villages in Europe

What is the meaning of Shopaholic? A good explaination from WikiAnswers.com is a shopaholic is somebody who is addicted to shopping.

Do you know about Europe's COS villages? I did read it from NSTP yesterday and really excited to have a trip for SHOPPING. Describe as SHEER shopping heaven by the writer, you can buy branded items at a reduced rate - of up to 60%!

These villages had visited by members of royal families, Hollywood A-listers, as well as Mawi, etc.

Oh my god, you can find items from Aigner, CK, Desigual, Burberry, La Perla, Loewe, Swarovski (I like...), Custo Barcelona, Cacharel, etc.

I believe this place must be a VALUE BUY FOR MONEY for shopaholic likes me.



Those who like to know more about COS villages, please visit www.ChicOutletShopping.com.

No comments: