Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday & Farewell party @ Holiday Inn Melaka

Last week on 29 August 2008 my office had organize birthdat & farewell party @ Holiday Inn Melaka. The party also as replacement to ERU annual family day...what to do....president & vice president of club too busy....hhahah...correct me if i'm wrong!! I'm the MC for the day and these some picture for you guys to check it out....


Guess what in the paper bag?....tiitttt...blue tudung!!


Guess what Pn. Azurah said?....tttiittttt.....experiance with ERU almost about 7 years & humbly apologies to ERU staff


Guess what I said? ....tiitttt....complaint case towards me...hhehhahahh


Here we are at the end of the party....click...clickkk done by Mr Kamarul. He also did free lance photography for wedding, birthday, cukur jambul...price reasonable and most important he captured nice picture....those looking forward for HIS service please visit http://lipaspence.fotopages.com
























No comments: