Friday, September 26, 2008

Warm Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Wish To Me

This email send to me by one of my good friend. Her name is Devaki, glamour name Kiki. She's also immediate officer to my friend, Aswani. At this moment Kiki alone at office as Aswani is on confinement leave.

Back to our story, I believe Kiki has to work on 29 & 30 September and 3 October. So, Kiki don't sad and i will bring you some kuih raya! Below is the warm wish from Kiki to me:

-----Original Message-----
From: devaki [mailto:devaki@mmu.edu.my]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:10 PM
To: aswani; Rina; Norayesha; murad; noorzalina; azlina hj. osman; Razlina Rezali; adzhariah; Taqiuddin Mat Isa; mustapha shukri; Anis; taufiz; ebyshah; Elly; faizul.kamari@mmu.edu.my; distance@mmu.edu.my; shahrail; Rohaizal Bin Ghazali; mohd.harith@mmu.edu.my; Mohd Harith Jamaluddin; faizul; zulkefly@mmu.edu.my; Alia Ibrahim; marlina.jaidon@mmu.edu.my; Ahmad Shukri Mohamed Hariri; Haryati; juliana.cidaret@mmu.edu.my; Julina Binti Abdul Majid; Juwita Mudzafar; murnira.othman@mmu.edu.my; delaila@mmu.edu.my; kamarulzaman.sharip@mmu.edu.my; rahman@mmu.edu.my; junaidah.dahari@mmu.edu.my; asmuna@mmu.edu.my; asmidar.tajuddin@mmu.edu.my
Subject: Selamat Hari Raya - Maaf Zahir Batin

Dear Friends,

I would like to wish all of you "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" Maaf
Zahir Batin..... I would like to ask forgiveness if I have done anything
wrong whether directly or indirectly to all of you may god bless you all
and your family.

HAVE A WONDERFUL RAYA YA & DONT FORGET BRING ME COOKIES OK......

Best Regards
Devaki@Kiki
DBA Centre

No comments: