Monday, May 20, 2013

Glow by JLo


~~  Product review ~~


I’m really concern about my body odour.

Maybe I’m different during my teenager times 

but once I’m getting older, it really hit my attention.

I’m not good in spending money 

especially on perfume and make up.

I’m really cared if someone asking what brand of perfume you spray on.

My immediate respond would be ….


Why? 

Does the smell too hard?


2 incidents happened to me 

with Glow scent, of course.


My buddy asking the brand of perfume as it smells good.


My boss asking me too as the smell is nice and he wants his wife to have it in her collections.






This perfume, Glow by JLo, really controls my body odour 

from early in the morning until late in the evening.

Have it in your collections, why not?? 

You will damn fall in love with it smell, trust me!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: